Someone got disk cleanup icon
The more time you use a pc, the much more likely it is to be slow. If you have recently received disk cleanup icon, that means you need to clean it as soon as possible. How to maintain your. Computer working well? You can find a solution with this article.
What's disk cleanup icon
Usually disk cleanup icon comes to our Windows computer and disk cleanup icon is very common. Usually, you might be confronted with some disk cleanup icon. Recently we need to solve disk cleanup icon. In this case, if we try and solve disk cleanup icon, Windows can't recognize it, so that we can't use any one of the actions to fix disk cleanup icon. I would like to fix this issue as soon as possible, i can use my computer smoothly.
What's the reason for disk cleanup icon
What cause disk cleanup icon? Disk cleanup icon occured whenever your computer attacked by virus. If you install software from a unsafe place, a virus will attack your computer, then you will meet disk cleanup icon. So, don't install software from unsafe place.
Fix disk cleanup icon manually
- If there's someone on the planet who hasn't had trouble with their diskette or the other I don't know who it is. So, if you're having trouble with your diskette, here are some simple tricks to find out what's what with your diskette and maybe even fix it, the advice below are helpful, please have a try!
- 1.Press Win + R, type service.msc in the search box, clicking OK.
2.On the Service window, find the service you want to uninstall, for example Application Experience, double-click on it and copy its service name - AeLookupSvc.
3.Press Win + R, type cmd in the input box, press enter.
4.Type sc delete AeLookupSvc, press enter.
5.Press F5 to refresh to service window, you will find AeLookupSvc is disappeared now.
- 1. You need to know the version of your Windows Vista. To find out what version of Vista you're running, click the Start button, type winver into the Search box, and press Enter.
When the About Windows box appears, the words Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 should be listed on the box's second line.
2. If no service pack is listed, then click Start menu, All Programs, and click Windows Update. Download all the updates marked "Important" until Microsoft slips you a copy of Service Pack 1.
3. Visit Microsoft's Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Web site and click the Download the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor button.
In Microsoft's traditional sleight of hand, your click fetches a more complicated Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor page.
4. On the second Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor page, click the Download button.
When asked whether you want to Run or Save the file, Choose Save. This step saves the file on your Desktop or in your Downloads folder.
5. When the download completes, install the program by double-clicking the downloaded program's name, Windows7UpgradeAdvisorSetup.
Click through the approval screen, if you see one.
6. Click I Accept the License Terms, and click the Install button.
When the program finishes installing, click the Close button.
7. Launch the program by clicking the Start button and choosing Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.
If not on the Start menu's first page, it's in the All Programs area. If asked, click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
8. When the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor program appears, plug all the equipment you want to use with Windows 7 into your computer's USB or FireWire ports, turn on everything plugged into your computer, and then click the Start Check button.
The program begins examining your computer, its software, and all the parts you've plugged into your computer. After a bit of brow furrowing, the program displays its findings.
9. Read Windows Advisor's results, which explain which parts need updated drivers or must be replaced.
You can print the report and take it with you to the store while you shop for updated parts and software.
10. Insert the Windows 7 DVD into your DVD drive and click Run Setup, if necessary.
You may also need to click one of Vista's permission screens before Windows 7 begins examining your computer.
11. When the installation program finally comes up for air, click Install Now.
Windows 7 begins installing temporary files.
12. Choose Go Online to Get the Latest Updates for Installation (Recommended).
This step tells Windows 7 to visit Microsoft's Web site and download the latest updates --- drivers, patches, and assorted fixes for your particular computer --- that help make your installation run as smoothly as possible. (Your computer must remain connected to the Internet for the downloads, of course.)
13. Scour Microsoft's 44-page License Agreement, select the I Accept the License Terms check box, and click Next.
Okay, you don't actually have to scour it. Skimming works, too.
14. Choose Upgrade, read the consequences, and click Next.
Choosing Upgrade preserves your Windows Vista computer's old files, settings, and programs.
15. Read the Compatibility Report, if offered, and then click Next.
The upgrade, a process that could take several hours, begins.
16. In the Type Your Windows Product Key dialog box, type your product key and click Next.
The product key usually lives on a little sticker affixed to the CD's packaging.
17. Choose Use Recommended Settings.
This selection allows Windows to visit the Internet to update itself with security patches, warn you of suspicious Web sites, check for troubleshooting information, and send technical information to Microsoft to fine-tune Windows' performance.
18. Confirm the time and date settings, and then click Next.
Windows 7 usually guesses these correctly.
19. If you're connected to a network, choose your computer's location.
Windows 7 gives you options: Home, Work, or Public. After rummaging around inside your computer for a few more minutes, Windows 7 appears on the screen, leaving you at the logon screen.
20. Log on and run Windows Update.
This step downloads any security patches and updated drivers issued by Microsoft.
- Process Explorer is a system tool from Microsoft and works on Windows 7, an advanced tool which can show processes name, program data, description, image, processer name, etc. Have a try with Process Explorer; for example, use it to kill a program process.
1.Download Process Explorer.
2.Open process explorer, the main window looks like below, there are 2 parts, left side is processes list, and the details are listed on right side.
3.You can check system information by clicking View > System Information.
4.You can kill process by right click on related process name, select Kill Process.
Fix disk cleanup icon automaticallyStep 1: Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to check your PC.
Step 3: After the complete scan, click Fix All to solve your PC problem easily.
- Basic computer dvd disc format error fixing steps
- How to eliminate driver for windows cd rom in a few minutes?
- Fix download no audio device easily
- The annoying do i phonse get popups disable will probably be gone quickly
- Ways to avoid direct search frame create tbo_ie access is denied?
- Do you need to fix download service spooler?
- D3dx10_43 Dll and their remedies
- Dvd player error incorrect disc and their remedies
- Maintain your pc away from disk read error occurred solution
- How to get rid of disk defrgment in a few minutes?
- How you can fix dometic error code e1 on your own effectively?
- A Brief Guide to Fix The does power iso mess up my cd drive
- Direct download windows 10 upgrade and their remedies
- Keep away from deleting canary history?
- The way to fix download mcafee antivirus plus alone effectively?
- A Brief Guide to Fix The driver web wildtangent
- Why are there dell inspiron vista how to reinstall itunes on Your Computer?
- The annoying disable pop up blocker windows vista will probably be gone quickly
- How to avoid dvd drive not working in ms vista?
- Solve downloads for flash player easily
- Update windows vista pro to windows 8 and their solutions
- The way to fix e 0461 error message on your own effectively?
- You will get a solution to how do i install service pack 2 on my computer out of this article.
- Why are there forumretrieve.aspx trojan.spy.bancos.acw on Your Computer?
- Remove why is my epson printer in an error state
- Exactly what is problem with runtime error in common files on aol?
- The methods to repair net frame 3.5 fix after windows 10 upgrade problem?
- Do you want to fix freeware to fix e application not found?
- Do you wish to fix com1 error code?
- Solve autocad 14 service pack easily
- The annoying what can cause my mouse to freeze up will likely be gone quickly
- Dell xps m1530 black screen fix and their solutions
- Why are there windows 10 dvd writer no disk error on Your Computer?
- Fix is about blank a virus easily
- How to eliminate fix my activex problem in a few minutes?
- Do you want to fix delete msn bing toolbar?
- Basic computer 0xc0000005 access_violation at 0023 1006db09 removing steps
- The annoying microsoft windows update 10 will probably be gone quickly
- You will get a solution to c windows system32 cmd out of this article.
- Basic computer windows 7 error application not found removing ways